Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

This is my first time blogging, and I'm so excited!  I've joined the News-Herald Lighten Up in 2014 to be held accountable.  What could be more public than having your name, picture and WEIGHT in the newspaper??  I've had 2nd, 3rd and even 4th thoughts about this, but I'm very glad I signed up.  I've actually been doing pretty good for the last week, although this officially started as of yesterday.  I started on my treadmill, I'm planning on going to Zumba tomorrow as well.  Physically, it's a little tough for me as I've had back and neck surgery in the past which haven't healed exactly the way I would have wished, but no excuses, I'm doing this!  

Goals - 10 pounds per month and work up from 20 minutes on the treadmill to 40 minutes by the end of the first month.  

I'll let you know how I do!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on having the courage to do this, but I am thinking this will give you a lot of incentive!!! I am going to use you for inspiration and will slowly start on this journey with you, maybe Dylan, Bella and I will head to the mall tomorrow to get a walk in!! Good luck, we are rooting for you from Buffalo!!!

January 19, 2014 at 5:38 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home