Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's Wednesday night and I'm sitting here watching TV.  It's been a busy day, and I never did work out today.  I have every day since Friday.  I shouldn't feel guilty, but somehow I do.  I will be getting up early tomorrow to do it in the morning.  I am incredibly proud of myself this week.  That's kind of a strange thing for me to write about myself.  I don't believe I have ever said that before.  Being proud of myself is a new thing.  I have to remember to allow myself to feel that more often.  I have eaten very good, and worked out all week and I deserve to feel good about that!  I hope you all have a great few days, and remember, be proud of yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home