Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm so glad I went to the Aladdins dinner last night.  Had a great time and I hope we are all able to get to know each other over the next few months!  I have to say that food wise, I'm doing pretty good.  Sometimes I'm actually not eating enough calories during the day - which, while you would think would be great, isn't always.  Sometimes it makes losing weight harder.  I can tell that my metabolism is slower than molasses, but I'm trying to get it revving again!  Working out as much as I physically, and timewise, can.  I haven't weighed myself in almost a week.  Kind of nervous to do it!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home