Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Monday, May 5, 2014

weekend

We had a big weekend in our family, my daughter graduated from college and we were in Athens, OH from Friday until Sunday.  I thought I did OK, lots of walking, and not a lot of bad food, but unfortunately, fast food and restaurant food.  Stepped on the scale this morning and didn't like what I saw!  Needless to say, gotta ramp it up this week!  However, it was a fabulous weekend with all 4 of my childrent together and celebrating, so I don't regret a second of it! 
 
Weekend coming up, going to Chicago to visit with family - another rough weekend ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home