Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

weigh in

Our weigh in for March was yesterday, and while I'm ever so slightly disappointed in my results, I'm also very proud of myself.  I lost 8 pounds for the month, which brings my total to 19 pounds down in 10 weeks.  My goal was 10 pounds a month, but I'm good with the 8!  I just finished a hard work out this morning, so I'm going to keep on truckin!  I hope everyone in the contest is feeling like this is worth it, because it is.  It seems like a lot of people are having trouble finding motivation, and unfortunately, you have to find it within yourself to realize you CAN do it.  No one can do it for you.  So I wish you all good luck, and keep going!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

8 is better than awesome... Keep it up!

April 1, 2014 at 6:07 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home