Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I go to a kickboxing class every Monday and Wednesday with a few girls that I work with.  It's so convenient, right after work, and just across the street, so there is no reason not to go!  I love it, and it's a great workout.  I'm already nervous about when the class ends in a few weeks!   

My goal is to lose 10 pounds a month.  Our weigh in is on Saturday, and today is Wednesday.  I still have 3 pounds to lose to make it to my goal this month - stayed tuned to see if I make it to my goal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey congratulations and good luck... can't wait for the next update!!

March 29, 2014 at 8:28 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home