Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

I've never been the type of person that enjoys being busy all the time.  I've never tried to be "SuperMom" or anything like that.  I've heard people say that they get more done when they are busy, I just never wanted to try it.  I was busy enough.  I've got 4 kids, but now 2 are in college and the oldest is out on his own.  My youngest is very independent, but only in 7th grade. For some reason, this past summer I decided I needed to start school, along with my full time job.  I'm taking 2 classes per semester, which is about all I can handle.  Now, I understand what busy is!  Now that I'm truly committed to a healthy lifestyle, I have to fit working out in, and I really need to spend time cooking healthy meals.  I'm exhausted!  I'm planning my next few days out, and I'm realizing that I'm now one of those people - I am getting more done whether I like it or not!  The big weigh in is on Saturday - I'm actually looking forward to it!  I'll let you all know how I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home