Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I started this "journey" (although I hate that term, it sounds like there is an ending to this, which there isn't.  Its a lifestyle change) almost 7 weeks ago.  My  new way of life is becoming a habit.  Exercising, eating right, it's really not as hard as we all think it is.  I still eat junk food, although way less than i used to!  In fact, right before I put something in my mouth, whether it's considered "bad" food or even "good food" it ask myself if I need the food, and whether I'm hungry.  Sometimes the answer is yes, I do need this food because it's good for me and I haven't eaten in a few hours.  Sometimes, of course, the answer is no.  So usually, when the answer is no, I don't eat it.  But of course, every once in a while, I still eat it and don't beat myself up about it.  Always move forward, and don't look back!

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home