Blogs > Lighten Up with Tracy McCarthy

Tracy McCarthy of Mentor said it's time to get her health on track. She said various body pains are a signal that it's time to carry less weight.

Friday, May 30, 2014

I don't like being so busy that I don't have time for myself, but that's where I'm at right now.  I have been going to school for the last year as well as working full time, and the class I am taking right now is a lot of work.  Easy, but time consuming.  It's only a 5 week class, and it's online, so I can do it, but when I realized that I wasn't going to be able to go work out last night because I had to finish an assignment, I was not happy!  I have to remember that while I need to work out and find that time to make healthy meals, I also need to finish school, because that is important to me too.  Balance, I'm not really good at it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home